Thursday, July 21, 2005

London's Return Call

More bombings in London -- I found out when I turned on the TV so our daughter could watch Dragon Tales.

Tony Blair was saying no one was killed, but clearly someone could have been killed.

Four bombs, just like before. I would say it sounds like a copycat. It sounds like people are jonesin' for bombs or any other way to make a mark. It's fairly common after a high profile mass killing for the lunatic in the wannabe's to get triggered.

I couldn't watch for more than a few seconds. Our daughter was sitting right there. All she knew was someone was talking; it was the news stuff that Daddy likes.

____===_____

The news stuff that Daddy likes: that's what it's come to, huh?

Watching the news makes me feel like I'm participating, even when I know I'm not. Yesterday, over 800 blogs posted comments about the SCOTUS nomination.

Are we all participating?

I think so.

Keep it up. But how do we avoid scaring the kids?

_____===______

Let's chew the fat. I'll tell you if you tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home